Well then! A real live first ever award! Thank-you so much dear! It meant so much I may have teared up a bit when I read that! This whole blogging thing has been wonderful, and much of that is thanks just to you my dear! I love this little bit of internet I call my own, and you make it all the more wonderful! Thank-you! Thank-you! you made my day!
Now, as usual there are a few rules to accompany this little award (but we all know rules were meant to be broken):
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic!
- Contact the bloggers you’ve picked and let them know about the award.
So. One more time, thank-you lovely 🙂 you’ve made my blogging experience so far!
- I am such a girly-girl! I love shoe and purses and make-up and hair! (especially shoes, if I won the lottery, the very first thing I would do is go on a shopping spree just for shoes!)
- I may be girly but I’m rough and tough too! I used to milk cows and I love physical work. I worked on the farm right up until Squirt was born (I was actually supposed to do chores the afternoon of the day he was born because he came early)
- I’m so indecisive about EVERYTHING. I have such a hard time making up my mind about things, real opportunities have completely passed me by as I couldn’t make up my mind in time.
- I’m a salty snacker, don’t get me wrong I enjoy sweets (especially chocolate), but gimme a bag of chips and they’re all gone by the time I’m done!
- I’m cheap! I hate spending money. I clip coupons. I trim my own bangs. I scour the flyers. I love a bargain. I buy most of my clothes clearance or second hand.
- I miss being pregnant. No kidding! I had a pretty easy pregnancy, and I can’t wait until I can do it again (if ever). I have thought about being a surrogate, but Squirt coming early may disqualify me from that.
- I’m scared to death of change. Go figure I’d fall for a military boy.
Ok, as for passing it on… I’m totally going to cop out on that (I know, I’m lame). I’m really out of the loop right now, the only one I know for sure I’d like to nominate is my dear over here, and as you know, she was already nominated lol.